Don't Pay High Dealer Prices! We'll Beat of Match ANY Reasonable Estimate!
Two Year Warranties on Rebuilds
1580 Lower Roswell Rd Marietta, GA 30066
SHOULD I TAKE MY CAR TO DEALER?
Having trouble with your transmission? Gears slipping? Clunking Noises? If you live in the Marietta area, we can help! At Transmission Repair of Marietta we work with our clients to help them understand exactly what the transmission symptoms that they are experiencing mean for their vehicle. After a thorough diagnosis, we take the time to lay out the options they have for rebuilding their car or trucks transmission. Knowing that there are options gives our clients piece of mind that they are getting a reasonable transmission repair price & expertise unique in the Marietta area.
When it comes to our Elite Marietta transmission repair and rebuild service, we never cut corners when it comes to our work. No matter what year, make, or model your car is, we guarantee all of our clients that they will receive quick and expert transmission repairs that won’t leave them broke. Our transmission technicians are trained to handle any and all transmission repairs and rebuilds fast and efficiently, which means you can get back on the road faster.
When you are faced with the signs or symptoms of a potentially bad transmission there are many options, but you need to find a reputable and trustworthy transmission repair shop in the area. You may have a minor transmission problem that has a very low repair cost, and we pride ourselves on trying to find the best and lowest cost solution to your transmission repair requirements. On the other hand you might need more extensive work done, in which case we can talk to you about the option of rebuilding your transmission, and speak to you about some affordable options.
If you are wondering if you have a transmission issue...See if you can answer "yes” to any of these questions:
- Am I having trouble going forward or backwards while the gear shift is in Drive? If I am, is the vehicle stalling?
- When I press on the gas pedal, does the vehicle accelerate at a different rate or power as normally? When I attempt to accelerate does the car slip in gear or slow down?
- Are there any strange noises or do you smell a burning order from your engine? Are there drips or leaks from under your car?
- Is it difficult or impossible to shift between gears when driving?
- Do I have warning lights on my dashboard pertaining to my engine such as a check engine light or service engine soon?
If you have answered yesto any of these questions call us today and schedule your free tow* or your free computer diagnostic and/or free road test and let us begin the process of getting your vehicle back on track...
Drop Your Car Off at Our Marietta Location